The Leadership Initiative is a certificated program designed to develop our staff and volunteers’ leadership and professional skills, serve as a foundation for involvement in our organisation, promote retention, community engagement, and outreach success.
The program encompasses three sets of values individuals build upon to become social change agents; individual values, group values, and societal/community values.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN:
1. Develop leadership skills
2. Build transferrable professional skills
3. Create and be part of social change
4. Get involved with and be informed about HPWI activities and resources
5. Network with fellow members, staff, volunteers and more.
HOW TO JOIN:
Please email your interest for membership application form.